Facebook, the famous social media behemoth has received immense popularity across the globe among billions of users due to its top-notch features. Facebook has rolled out a new feature namely Impressum for the Facebook page.
As we all know that Facebook often updates its platform with new features to help the users quietly operate Facebook.
It has rolled out Impressum for the Facebook page to provide a simple to use user interface. None of the social networking sites on the web has emerged to surpass the popularity of Facebook. All this because of its features and user interface offered to all its users.
In this post, we have come up with a detailed guide about Impressum Facebook and its features. Here is all you need to learn about Impressum Facebook on Facebook Page. Check it out!
What is Impressum?
Impressum means a legal disclosure or legal notice or also referred to as a ‘Statement of Ownership.’ In short, we can refer Impressum as terms and conditions or ‘about us’ page.
In most of the countries, an Impressum page or the section is quite essential for any application, website or some other online services. In many of the countries such as Australia, Germany, Switzerland, and many other countries, people use Impressum page if they develop an app or website.
It is illegal to start any app without this Impressum page in the above-mentioned countries. There are some rules and regulations while writing this Impressum page on behalf of your local law.
In fact, Impressum is a Latin word originated from German. It means credits or imprint. You can see it once you navigate to your Facebook Page Settings. You can find this option under the Facebook Page descriptions. In the recent times, Facebook has rolled out this new feature for all the Facebook pages and the users.
However, It is an optional field on the Facebook page in few countries. Despite voluntary, in some of the countries like Australia, Germany, and Switzerland, the Impressum page is essential to include the statement of ownership or legal disclosure in the presence of the web. On your Facebook page settings, you can find this field, and you can add content in the area for about 2000 characters.
What to Write on Impressum Field on the Facebook page?
There are several doubts for the people who had recently started a Facebook page on their account. Most of them are not even aware of this field as it is not mandatory and you need to know about it. For the beginners, we have come up with a detailed and complete guide about this feature on your Facebook page.
What to add to this field? If you are not aware of this, we have provided a step by step guide about the content you need to add in the area of Impressum on your Facebook page. It is a pretty simple procedure to add Impressum on the Facebook page. You need to write something in an alluring way with exceptional keywords. This could eventually grab the attention of the users.
You need to write an Impressum by taking into consideration some of the essential factors like business and type of service, established the law of your country.
On the Impressum Facebook page, you can include websites, commercial, medical and tourist places and a lot more. Make sure that your content in this field does not exceed the limit of 2000 characters as per the rules of the Facebook social networking site.
You must add some of your details in short without elaborating it much. Also, it is quite essential for the admins of the page to write it in short in an understandable manner. Once if it is lucid, the reader could give it a glance without any struggle. You need to add the following details to the field without exceeding 2000 characters limit. Check it out!
- You need to add the address of the person or the organization such as the contact number, fax number, and email address.
- Motto of your Business
- Terms and Conditions
- Reference links
- Add your page’s analytics reports of your business on the Facebook page.
- Registration or License Number
- In short, include details about your business
How to Add an Impressum to your Facebook page?
Here are the easy steps that help the users to add to your Facebook page:
- First of all, you need to login to your Facebook account.
- You need to make sure that you have a Facebook page on your account.
- Just tap on your Facebook page and open it.
- On the home screen of your Facebook page, you need to click on the about section.
- You can find all the details about your page like general, phone number, page id and many more. You need to tap the button that says ‘Edit Page Info.’
- A pop-up window appears on the screen comprising of two tabs such as General and Contact.
- Under the General tab, you can find numerous fields like Name, Categories, Description, and Website.
- The 4th field under the general tab is this. You can edit the Impressum field and add content up to 2000 characters.
- After adding the Impressum, you need to save changes and close the window.
What is impressum for your page?
Things to remember before writing this, Here are some of the essential factors you need to remember before writing an this.
- Add content in short like 7 to 8 words not exceeding 2000 characters.
- You need to add some of your contact details like phone number, address and some important keywords.
- Make sure that you add reference links on the page that redirects the reader directly to your business website.
It is all you need to know about the Impressum on your Facebook page. Hope this tutorial helps the users in the best way to learn every detail about the Impressum Facebook.