With the increasing number of online users, there is a directly proportional increase of online threats as well. There is a great need to protect the PCs from the online threats, viruses and malwares considering the fact that the viruses make a way into the PC somehow.
There are numerous antivirus softwares available in online and if we are asked as to which is the best one among them, it would be nothing but Avast. Avast is popular and highly relied antivirus software in the market.
It has got the best products to offer at free of cost. Avast antivirus is nothing but an internet security application developed by Avast Software. The antivirus program is available for Microsoft Windows, MAC OS, Android and iOS.
There are many products available for Avast namely, antivirus software, browser security, computer security, anti-phishing, firewall, anti-spam and anti-spyware etc. Some of the products are free while some other are paid versions.
In the antivirus market, it is the most popular antivirus application till date. Also, Avast is available in 45 languages. The one thing that could be considered as a con of Avast antivirus is that it is only available to devices that are connected through internet.
Avast maintains and manages its own web portal for its customers. Users of Avast can get their doubts clarified, buy products online and also track new and latest releases from Avast through this official web portal of Avast.
Users who have paid or free protection from the software can operate this website of Avast. Irrespective of what OS you are using, you can still access Avast account by means of the official web portals like my.avast.com or id.avast.com.
You can create a My Avast account in the page and get access to all the products and licenses through the page. If you are a new member to Avast and want to know how to login to Avast to manage Avast antivirus licenses and registered devices simple and convenient, then you are in the right place.
Using the Avast account, users can view all their devices, licenses, activation codes and also purchase products. You can also add more devices under the protection zone by logging in to Avast.
Users are also allowed to sharse their license. Subscription can be managed as well along with the cancellation of auto-renewal subscriptions. Users can either use the application or the web portal itself to login to Avast account.
In order to login through web page, go to the specified page by entering the URL. You need to provide your email and password in order to login. You can also use Facebook or Google Plus accounts to login. We have provided below the steps that will help you login to Avast account instantly.
How to login to Avast?
- We are here today to explain you how to login to Avast and how to set up and us the in-product version of your account.
- Click on the Avast icon on your desktop.
- Now, click Sign in on the top right corner of the Avast window.
- You will be directed to a new page where you can sign in.
- If you are new and want to create an account with Avast, you need to register first.
- Click on Register to sign up. Enter your email address and password.
- Re-enter your password in the slot and click on Create new account.
- That’s it! You have created your own account with Avast and you are ready to use it. Before doing so, you need to confirm the registration by clicking on the confirmation email that was sent to your registered email address.
- You will see a message on the window saying ‘your registration is complete.
- An activation email has been sent to the email address you provided. Please check the link inside to complete your activation. You need to go to your email and click on the link in order to verify your new Avast Account.
- You will then see ‘Your registration is complete’ message in the window and you need to click on Continue below the message to be directed to the web version of your account.
- Now, go to the Avast Page and click Continue. You will be directed to the credentials page where you need to enter your email id and password and click on Login. You will instantly be logged in to your new account.
As we said earlier, in your account, you can see an overview of your licenses as well as connected devices. You can simply click on Your Licenses tab just below the product where you can see the expiration date of each license, available device count, whether the license has an auto-renewal subscription or not etc.
You can activate Avast Premier, Internet Security, or Pro Antivirus license by clicking on the Use license button. This will allow you to use the products of Avast with license whether free or paid.
Avast Connected Devices
You can also cancel auto renewal subscription by clicking on ‘Cancel Auto-renewal’ option. Once you are done with managing the licenses window, get back to the main page of your my Avast by clicking on the back button on the top left corner.
You can simply scroll down to see the devices that are connected to Avast and are being currently protected by it from viruses, thefts and malwares.
You can also add another device into protection field of Avast by clicking on ‘Secure another device’. On clicking the option, you will see three devices namely, Windows, Android and MAC.
Click on the device that you want to secure with Avast and then click Send that will automatically send a download link to your registered email address. You can then add the device by going to the email and install Avast on your device.
One of the wonderful features of Avast is its Anti-theft feature. If you have Avast installed on your Android device and lost it or stolen from you, you can use the Anti-theft feature to mark it lost and it will easily make its way to you.